blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates

Weblog Information
Nelson, Big Fat Cow
22m
Birthday: 18th Dec
Loves: everything
Hates: you!


Recent Entries
  • Was supposed to be working today, but i took leave...
  • blah blah blah...went for my appointment at hospit...
  • lalala..school for the past few days were good. Ma...
  • yeah..i am finally going to attend school tomorrow...
  • After some chattings, one of my friends told me th...
  • what is life? is life supposed to be enjoyable or ...
  • hmmm...was supposed to continue with my heart oper...
  • well...i guess by now most should know that i was ...
  • woo hoo~ 23rd June 2005...it's the 24months annive...
  • hmmm...daddy was here the past few days but went b...


  • Those I Jailed
    Princess
    Macvis
    Shirley
    Suet
    xuemin
    geok fang
    delia chan
    adeline
    lynn tp
    KC drug addict
    JL
    Chi Sin Kahyan
    Sock Fang


    Credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide

    Monday, August 01, 2005
    I wouldn't stop you from getting what u want anymore, i don't want to see ya feeling sad, disappointed. I would just suck it up, even if u throw temper at me, i am sorry. I didn't mean to stop u from having things u like, i just thought we wanted to save up togerhter, but i guess nvm now...forget abt it.....i am sorry..it's my fault...