blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates

Weblog Information
Nelson, Big Fat Cow
22m
Birthday: 18th Dec
Loves: everything
Hates: you!


Recent Entries
  • got back my KMS test, only got a C, cos i didn't h...
  • During the last tutorial, we had a discussion on t...
  • opppss...hehe...finally i am here to blog again......
  • woo hoo...rotting at home...having my holidays...h...
  • STRESS STRESS STRESS.....my exams start tomorrow, ...
  • A kiss is just a kiss until u find the one you lov...
  • We have been together since 23.06.2003, now 10.08....
  • i woke up at 10am this morning and it was raining ...
  • School started at 9am today, but there were only 4...
  • blah..still yet to get my salary.or maybe already ...


  • Those I Jailed
    Princess
    Macvis
    Shirley
    Suet
    xuemin
    geok fang
    delia chan
    adeline
    lynn tp
    KC drug addict
    JL
    Chi Sin Kahyan
    Sock Fang


    Credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide

    Wednesday, March 29, 2006
    wow...after 3 months..here is my entry..finally..keke. well..i just came back from my holidays at HK..my gf went along too..it was fun..i can say it was one of my best trip to hk so far.

    ooo..yar..i got my exam results already..not too good..but at least i am finally graduated..now awaiting for my NS lo..next monday i have to go hospital for a checkup..now slacking at home everyday sia..kinda bored.

    my mum is coming back to sg next tuesday, so meanwhile i dinner over at my gf;s hse most of the time..haha...not bad. Oh..yar..and i just bought my graphic card on monday and i love it man..now i can play BF2 with the highest quality..it's just awesome. And i am still figuring why the new RAM which i bought on monday also cannot be fixed onto my motherboard..it's so irritating.


    alright..that's all for now..i shall update u guys more often since i am so free nowadays..keke