blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates

Weblog Information
Nelson, Big Fat Cow
22m
Birthday: 18th Dec
Loves: everything
Hates: you!


Recent Entries
  • woo hoo...rotting at home...having my holidays...h...
  • STRESS STRESS STRESS.....my exams start tomorrow, ...
  • A kiss is just a kiss until u find the one you lov...
  • We have been together since 23.06.2003, now 10.08....
  • i woke up at 10am this morning and it was raining ...
  • School started at 9am today, but there were only 4...
  • blah..still yet to get my salary.or maybe already ...
  • We tried it out, and it's obvious that saving is n...
  • I wouldn't stop you from getting what u want anymo...
  • Was supposed to be working today, but i took leave...


  • Those I Jailed
    Princess
    Macvis
    Shirley
    Suet
    xuemin
    geok fang
    delia chan
    adeline
    lynn tp
    KC drug addict
    JL
    Chi Sin Kahyan
    Sock Fang


    Credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide

    Wednesday, November 30, 2005
    opppss...hehe...finally i am here to blog again...no choice la..if not everyone complain say i so long no blog. Hmm...i went back to Hk during October for 3 weeks and it was fun overall, had lots of shoppings. :P Then i started work under Canon ever since i was back, it's been 6 weeks now. Cos Brother commssion low mah...and moreover i didn't like the agency in charge...so i went over to a better brand. However, i might be going over to HP soon..haha...a even better brand...so bad lei..always switch companies. :P

    Monday was my mummy's birthday, my gf and me celebrated mummy's bdae lo..itwas at Jacl's place, gave her a surprise when the waiter sent the cake to us after e main course. my mum didn't know i got a cake, and she was actually disappointed that she doesn't have a cake..but guess wat..i surprised her..she was so touched..cos they played the birthday song thruout the resturant..the waiters were clapping for us while i took pictures of my mum. then her tears were coming out...hohoho...happy day.

    Holy shit...my 3000 words report..not done yet...omg omg..

    I'm outta here now..update again soon :P