blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates

Weblog Information
Nelson, Big Fat Cow
22m
Birthday: 18th Dec
Loves: everything
Hates: you!


Recent Entries
  • hmm..tiring day...went out with darling today...i ...
  • wow...after 3 months..here is my entry..finally..k...
  • got back my KMS test, only got a C, cos i didn't h...
  • During the last tutorial, we had a discussion on t...
  • opppss...hehe...finally i am here to blog again......
  • woo hoo...rotting at home...having my holidays...h...
  • STRESS STRESS STRESS.....my exams start tomorrow, ...
  • A kiss is just a kiss until u find the one you lov...
  • We have been together since 23.06.2003, now 10.08....
  • i woke up at 10am this morning and it was raining ...


  • Those I Jailed
    Princess
    Macvis
    Shirley
    Suet
    xuemin
    geok fang
    delia chan
    adeline
    lynn tp
    KC drug addict
    JL
    Chi Sin Kahyan
    Sock Fang


    Credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide

    Saturday, April 29, 2006
    Bullshit bullshit.....Damn it..bleh...

    May my wishes come true.~ *pray*