blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates

Weblog Information
Nelson, Big Fat Cow
22m
Birthday: 18th Dec
Loves: everything
Hates: you!


Recent Entries
  • Life is a MESS
  • Bullshit bullshit.....Damn it..bleh...May my wishe...
  • hmm..tiring day...went out with darling today...i ...
  • wow...after 3 months..here is my entry..finally..k...
  • got back my KMS test, only got a C, cos i didn't h...
  • During the last tutorial, we had a discussion on t...
  • opppss...hehe...finally i am here to blog again......
  • woo hoo...rotting at home...having my holidays...h...
  • STRESS STRESS STRESS.....my exams start tomorrow, ...
  • A kiss is just a kiss until u find the one you lov...


  • Those I Jailed
    Princess
    Macvis
    Shirley
    Suet
    xuemin
    geok fang
    delia chan
    adeline
    lynn tp
    KC drug addict
    JL
    Chi Sin Kahyan
    Sock Fang


    Credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide

    Tuesday, May 16, 2006
    boo boo...i went down to SHAW centre yesterday for an interview at Adecco...Wei Qiang recommended me to go there to look for shirley cos he just got his job at star hub office as an operation marketing staff. Well..bad luck for me...i have to wait for someone to resign before i can work...but good news is Wei Qiang told me that the ger sitting next to her will resign by the end of the month, so i get a chance..keke

    Then after the interview, went to meet Wei Qiang for lunch at PS lo, to find out how is his work for the very first day, sounds not bad. haha

    Then i went down to Funan to collect my wireless router and and the wireless USB adapter for my wieless internet collection before i went home. Cool..

    *JOB JOB JOB JOB JOB JOB* pray pray.... :P