blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates

Weblog Information
Nelson, Big Fat Cow
22m
Birthday: 18th Dec
Loves: everything
Hates: you!


Recent Entries
  • Come on...give me a JOB !
  • Life is a MESS
  • Bullshit bullshit.....Damn it..bleh...May my wishe...
  • hmm..tiring day...went out with darling today...i ...
  • wow...after 3 months..here is my entry..finally..k...
  • got back my KMS test, only got a C, cos i didn't h...
  • During the last tutorial, we had a discussion on t...
  • opppss...hehe...finally i am here to blog again......
  • woo hoo...rotting at home...having my holidays...h...
  • STRESS STRESS STRESS.....my exams start tomorrow, ...


  • Those I Jailed
    Princess
    Macvis
    Shirley
    Suet
    xuemin
    geok fang
    delia chan
    adeline
    lynn tp
    KC drug addict
    JL
    Chi Sin Kahyan
    Sock Fang


    Credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide

    Thursday, May 18, 2006
    omg...why nowadays people like to bet so muach $$ on soccer?? my friend just looked for me on msn and told me he just lost 4.5k and asked me whether i go any contacts for ah long. wah kao...gone crazy lo...borrow $$ from ah long = death sentence lo..I told him to get from parents since his parents can afford and told him to stop betting...then i went for a shower....GUESS wat !..i just came out from the shower and he told me he lost another 1k...wtf....that's like 5.5k lo...and he was telling me maybe he shld bet one last match with 6k so if he wins he can stop and dun owe any $$...but come on lo...if he lose..that will be 11.5k and his parents gonna kill him...i dunno la har..i already told him wat he must do..but if he cannot control himself then there isn't much i could help also.

    Last nite ah dar came my hse to have dinner and i cooked curry chicken..keke..well..that's e only dish i am better with...so yar...hohoho

    Anyway, i have an interview at starhub later, it's a sales admin job. hmmm...well..i don't really understand the job scopes, but heck...i just need a feaking job..haha...cos anyway i am still waiting to get into NS...stupid NS lo....do things so slow...till now i still have yet to get my final PES status.

    I will be meeting ah dar in the afternoon, then we will be going for sakae sushi buffet...keke...again and again...sushi..yummy...

    alrite..that's all for now lo. TaTA~