blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates

Weblog Information
Nelson, Big Fat Cow
22m
Birthday: 18th Dec
Loves: everything
Hates: you!


Recent Entries
  • Crazy....
  • Come on...give me a JOB !
  • Life is a MESS
  • Bullshit bullshit.....Damn it..bleh...May my wishe...
  • hmm..tiring day...went out with darling today...i ...
  • wow...after 3 months..here is my entry..finally..k...
  • got back my KMS test, only got a C, cos i didn't h...
  • During the last tutorial, we had a discussion on t...
  • opppss...hehe...finally i am here to blog again......
  • woo hoo...rotting at home...having my holidays...h...


  • Those I Jailed
    Princess
    Macvis
    Shirley
    Suet
    xuemin
    geok fang
    delia chan
    adeline
    lynn tp
    KC drug addict
    JL
    Chi Sin Kahyan
    Sock Fang


    Credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide

    Sunday, May 21, 2006
    yup..here to blog again. i just checked my NS online portal and realised that they have put a medical appointment for me on 1st June..dumb...wtf man..go back again for wat shit? then PES D is extended to 16 Aug 2006...kao...must wait till how long then i can go in NS one....damn wasting my time..pissed.

    Friday went out with ah dar, we went marina square, and ah dar brought me to movie and she paid for me...woo hoo..first time lei..haha. We watched the davici code, not a bad show, but kinda long. We had pizzahut at MS for dinner..hehe..yummy. Ah dar bought a t-shirt for herself..nice nice.

    Yesterday ah dar met me for dinner cos her nephew at her hse then i can't eat at her hse cos her mummy will be busy looking after her nephew, so we ate out. Then after dinner, i went to ah dar hse and tried so hard to make her nephew sleep, bleh...took so long then he finally slept...and i fell alseep as well...boo...lolz. Then when he slept le..ah dar woke me up and we played xbox..keke