blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates

Weblog Information
Nelson, Big Fat Cow
22m
Birthday: 18th Dec
Loves: everything
Hates: you!


Recent Entries
  • Irritated.....
  • Army? dumb....
  • Crazy....
  • Come on...give me a JOB !
  • Life is a MESS
  • Bullshit bullshit.....Damn it..bleh...May my wishe...
  • hmm..tiring day...went out with darling today...i ...
  • wow...after 3 months..here is my entry..finally..k...
  • got back my KMS test, only got a C, cos i didn't h...
  • During the last tutorial, we had a discussion on t...


  • Those I Jailed
    Princess
    Macvis
    Shirley
    Suet
    xuemin
    geok fang
    delia chan
    adeline
    lynn tp
    KC drug addict
    JL
    Chi Sin Kahyan
    Sock Fang


    Credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide

    Saturday, June 10, 2006
    lala..yesterday was my first day of work lo..9am reached IBM...but we were just chatting away because we have 10 new temp staff in the team. So the 10 of us were just having a "freshmen orientation", introduced ourselves and chatted for over 2 hours -__-" before my manager finally got us our passes. I am quite satisfy with my pass, nice photo, handsome...keke *thick skin*

    bascially the whole day was about training us how to reinstall the IBM Tivoli agent for our clients, i thought it's pretty simple initially, but as the engineer went through the steps, i found it hard to understand and catch up. Well..i must really study all my guides before monday so i won't throw face in front of my customers next monday..keke

    the 10 of us were divided into 2 teams, 3 people in the schedule team and 7 person in the on site servicing team and i am in the on site servicing team. our first assginment will be Tampines DBS and they have about 200+ PC that we have to attend to, this will takes us about a week i guess. By the way, this job is a project based, and our client for this project is DBS bank, so for next coming 5 weeks, we will be servicing about 4000 computers in DBS, latops and PCs. And i will have to look for another job after 5 weeks again..haiz..hopefully my NS letter will come by then. :(

    today will be slacking at home lo...nothing to do...ah dar is meeting her suet darling...boo boo...haiz...