blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates

Weblog Information
Nelson, Big Fat Cow
22m
Birthday: 18th Dec
Loves: everything
Hates: you!


Recent Entries
  • First day of work...
  • Irritated.....
  • Army? dumb....
  • Crazy....
  • Come on...give me a JOB !
  • Life is a MESS
  • Bullshit bullshit.....Damn it..bleh...May my wishe...
  • hmm..tiring day...went out with darling today...i ...
  • wow...after 3 months..here is my entry..finally..k...
  • got back my KMS test, only got a C, cos i didn't h...


  • Those I Jailed
    Princess
    Macvis
    Shirley
    Suet
    xuemin
    geok fang
    delia chan
    adeline
    lynn tp
    KC drug addict
    JL
    Chi Sin Kahyan
    Sock Fang


    Credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide

    Monday, August 14, 2006
    wow..haven update my blog for like 2 months..keke..finally here i am to update my blog. Well, life has been good, I had finished my temp job assignment with IBM, and soon will be getting enlisted into the army.

    I will be going back to HK on the coming wednesday, 16 August, for 2 weeks. I have to go back to visit my relatives because i will be enlisted on 18 September, so i won't be able to go oversea for the next 2 years. However, ah dar won't be able to go along with me this time because she got exams and also partly because of finicial reason.

    I have been quite unlucky recently, maybe my luck for this year is not good, i kept losing soccer and i just lost my first MJ session, and the worst part is fell down the stairs twice on last friday, crap!!!!! Heavy rain + Slippery floor and a pair of stupid shoes = KILLER....It certainly hurt my back badly, and i am still yet to recover from it and hopefully nothing serious would happen to my back. bleh...so i am just going to rest for a few days and see how it goes.

    I went for fireworks @ marina twice and it was some fantastic experiences, awsome fireworks, nice atmosphere and certainly a great turnout. Oh..and yea..i went to Shaw Towers' carpark to watch the NDP fireworks as well, and of course it was not as great as the marina ones.

    Ah dar will be coming to my hse after her sch tml, mummy decided to order pizzahut delivery, yummy...keke. Looking forward to it.

    Okie..That's all for now, shall update again soon! *well, hopefully soon* :P ^__^

    *pray pray* please let me strike the 5.5 million ToTo~ keke...