blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates

Weblog Information
Nelson, Big Fat Cow
22m
Birthday: 18th Dec
Loves: everything
Hates: you!


Recent Entries
  • Time to update...
  • First day of work...
  • Irritated.....
  • Army? dumb....
  • Crazy....
  • Come on...give me a JOB !
  • Life is a MESS
  • Bullshit bullshit.....Damn it..bleh...May my wishe...
  • hmm..tiring day...went out with darling today...i ...
  • wow...after 3 months..here is my entry..finally..k...


  • Those I Jailed
    Princess
    Macvis
    Shirley
    Suet
    xuemin
    geok fang
    delia chan
    adeline
    lynn tp
    KC drug addict
    JL
    Chi Sin Kahyan
    Sock Fang


    Credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide

    Tuesday, March 04, 2008
    Yeah, Finally here i am to post at my blog again after 1.5 years. haha. Well Well, there were lots of things happened during this period and i guess i can't elaborate all because i will have to sit here for at least a week just to blog about the past 1.5 years.

    Time really flies, this last time i blog was just a few week before my enlistment. And now i am only left with 6 months in service. Hohohoho. Finally i am about to get out of that place. I feel so excited and looking forward to my ORD date, 17th September. Army is just not the place for me, i mean we do have some nice people here, but the organisation system is just stupid. It makes it stupid as well. Lots of redundant process in the daily job routine.

    And to my CO, F**K you ! u know nothing about how the men feel, so stop those crappy expectation and demands because you are just lowering the morale as a unit. And stop thinking like a Guards man, we are not Guards, If you can't adopt to your new appointment as a Transport Commanding Officer, then pls go back to combat. Loser ~

    Though so much complain about NS, i must really thank my superiors who have been understanding and took well care of me. Even if they like to shout and make fun of you sometimes, overall they are really nice. Hopefully they can get their promotions soon for the hard work they have put in all these while.

    Well, boys and gers, i guess that's all for now, i don't wish to write too much at one go. I will continue again tomorrow or the day after. But i promise i will blog regularly this time. (i try k) :P