blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates

Weblog Information
Nelson, Big Fat Cow
22m
Birthday: 18th Dec
Loves: everything
Hates: you!


Recent Entries
  • After so long...
  • Time to update...
  • First day of work...
  • Irritated.....
  • Army? dumb....
  • Crazy....
  • Come on...give me a JOB !
  • Life is a MESS
  • Bullshit bullshit.....Damn it..bleh...May my wishe...
  • hmm..tiring day...went out with darling today...i ...


  • Those I Jailed
    Princess
    Macvis
    Shirley
    Suet
    xuemin
    geok fang
    delia chan
    adeline
    lynn tp
    KC drug addict
    JL
    Chi Sin Kahyan
    Sock Fang


    Credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide

    Wednesday, March 05, 2008
    Ermm, today has been rainning the whole day, how i wish i could sleep at home and enjoy myself. But yet i am stucked in that little office of mine doing my work, how boring. :(

    I have been planning for what to do after ORD recently, well, i have always been wanted to get out of the army asap. But now the ORD date is really coming soon and i am troubled with what to do after ORD. haha.

    After some analysing and consideration, i have settled down for the idea of furthering my studies. I have decided to go to SIM for my studies. But right now i am still struggling to decide on whether i should take Marketing or Economics and Finance. There are a few things which i need consider carefully before i make my final decision on which course to take.

    Firstly, i ORD in Sept and the Marketing course starts in early July which i doubt i can make it. So I can only enrol for the course startring in July 2009, but i don't wish to wait that long.
    So now i am considering for the Econ and Finance course which should start in Jan 2009 if i get accepted for Level 2 entry with my diploma. If not, then i would really face quite a huge problem which means i have to wait another 9-10 months before i can enrol for the Level 1 course which takes 2.5 or 3 years to complete. Bleh.

    Yucks..i really hate growing up, so much decisions to make. But well, i guess it's just a journey where everybody as to get through in their lives. Alright, hopefully everything runs in smoothly for me. :)